Talks and posters
We welcome contributed papers on the topic, broadly defined as data science for cyber-security, and taken to include any statistical, machine-learning, or data mining approach to a problem in cyber-security, for example, enterprise network security, fraud detection, risk management and monitoring, malware analysis, cyber-crime prevention and more. Also welcome are presentations of new cyber-security problems, information systems and data resources.
The deadline for submissions was 15th June, 2017 (midnight, BST)
Reviews by 10th July
Camera-ready copies by 28th July
Instructions for Authors
- The document must be produced using LaTeX, in the template above, and a pdf file must be submitted.
- The approximate page limit is 15 (note the low content per page ratio in the template).
- Please do not include more than one colour figure.
- If structured figures are used, please use the “subfigure” package.
- Please avoid using specialist LaTeX packages.